- Job ID:
- Trinidad, CO
MD/OD practice in Trinidad, CO seeking an Optometrist with potential to earn $150K-$250K+ first year! Full benefits, great support staff and off weekends!
A premier multi-specialty private medical/surgical practice focused on modern, full-service eye care is looking for an optometrist. This well-established practice seeks a doctor to diagnose, manage, and treat conditions and diseases of the eye and visual system; as well as provide routine and comprehensive eye exams to the community.
Trinidad is a peaceful area with great scenery, nice neighborhoods and one of the less expensive places to live in Colorado. AS an example, housing is 41% LESS than the average US home, according to bestplaces.net – https://www.bestplaces.net/cost_of_living/city/colorado/trinidad.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field, etc.
- Work alongside Board Certified Ophthalmologists; including Glaucoma & Oculoplastic Subspecialties
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Lots of Glaucoma and Diabetic patients
- Contact Lens & Specialty Lens fittings
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations fittings
- Supplied with either 2 techs or one scribe and one tech
- Minimum of 3 patients an hour
- EMR – NextGen
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work Monday – Friday, NO WEEKENDS!
- Health, Dental, Malpractice, Disability and CE, 401-K, 2 weeks PTO, Relocation Assistance, Licenses
- Potential to earn $150K-$250K+ first year!
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: CO-MG-3836
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!