- Job ID:
- Aurora, CO
Aurora, CO practice seeking full-time optometrist. Retinal camera on location. Practice receives excellent reviews. Off one Saturday a month.
This Optometry practice has three other northeastern locations in Denver that are spaced about 30 minutes apart. The doctor would work at one location and “once in a blue moon” work at another practice location to cover. There is a Retinal Camera at each location of the three locations. This opportunity allows the optometrist to work to the fullest scope of their license.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Retinal Camera will be at location
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Tech will do medical history and pre-test
- Must have Specialty Contact Lens experience
- See 16-24 patients a day
- Revolution EHR
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work 5 days-a-week: Tuesday – Saturday and Off one Saturday a month.
- Health Insurance, Continuing Education, 2-weeks PTO
- $120K Base + Bonus
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: CO-MG-3766
You can schedule a phone time to talk with me at https://go.oncehub.com/MichaelGuessford.
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!