- Job ID:
- Durango, CO
Strong medical-based Optometry practice seeking an Optometrist for Durango, CO region. Off weekends.
This award-winning Optometry practice has three optometrists. This opportunity allows the optometrist to work to the fullest scope of their license. Work with specialty contact lenses.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, Retinal Camera, Topography, etc.
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens & Specialty Lens Fittings
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Tech will do medical history and pre-test
- See 20-28 patients a day
- Work Monday – Friday – NO Weekends
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Benefits include: Health, Dental, Malpractice, CE, 401-K w/match, Life Insurance, 3 weeks PTO, Licensures
- Compensation: $500 per day or 15% net collections
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Prefer Contact Lens experience
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: CO-MG-3663
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!