- Job ID:
- Loveland, CO
Optometrist needed for MD/OD practice. Mix of comprehensive exams, post-op exams and some medical! Work 4-1/2 days a week!
A premier medical/surgical practice focused on modern, full-service eye care is looking to for an optometrist. This well-established practice seeks a doctor to co-manage cataract surgery patients, see lots of Glaucoma patients and diagnose, manage, and treat conditions and diseases of the eye and visual system; as well as, provide routine and comprehensive eye exams.
Highlights of the practice opportunity are:
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, Fundus Camera, Visual Field, etc.
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Tech does pre-testing
- See 3-4 patients an hour
- Work 4-1/2 days a week
- EMR – Compulink
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work Tuesday – Saturday noon!
- Health, Dental, Malpractice, Disability and CE, 401-K, Flex Time Off, DEA & CO Licenses
- $110K base + Production Bonus
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Prefer license to practice in the state of WA
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!