- Job ID:
- Richmond, VA
Currently looking for a Vice President of Operations for an excellent opportunity in a high volume, multi-specialty, multi-location growing Ophthalmology Group. Interested candidates should be ready to assume the oversight of all Practice Administrators within the group of 12 locations and have prior upper management experience.
Benefits for the VP of Operations
- Dedicated staff with top notch Dr’s.
- Patient oriented practice that is stable and productive
- Excellent income opportunity with full benefits package
Requirements of the Director of the Practice Manager
- Minimum 5 years of Vision Management or Operations experience
- Bachelors or Masters of Healthcare Administration or equivalent experience in Ophthalmology Crisis and conflict management, cooperative attitude
- Must posses a high level of integrity and reliability
Please forward your resume to our recruiter, Clare Arnold, carnold@PMCRecruit.com for consideration.
Practice Management Connections specializes in placing Vision Leadership in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are currently or plan to be seeking an opportunity as a practice manager, regional manager, or in another managerial role in the Vision industry, contact us.