- Job ID:
- CA-VA 3737r1
- Northern Virginia, VA
Currently looking for a Practice Manager/ Coordinator for an exciting opportunity in a high- end optometry practice in Northern Virginia. Interested candidates should have previous office and management experience.
Benefits for the Practice Manager
- Quality staff with top notch providers
- Professional multi office environment
- Growth potential
Responsibilities of the Practice Manager
- Oversee optometry practice day to day operations
- Supervising employees
- Assisting in practice growth and rejuvenation
- Maintaining clear communication with the Doctor
Requirements of the Director of the Practice Manager
- Minimum 5 years of Vision Management or Operations experience
- Proven record of success in improving flow and overall practice growth
- Experience managing staff / excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn new systems and software programs quickly
Please forward your resume to our recruiter, Clare Arnold, carnold@PMCRecruit.com for consideration.
Practice Management Connections specializes in placing Vision Leadership in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are currently or plan to be seeking an opportunity as a practice manager, regional manager, or in another managerial role in the Vision industry, contact us.