- Job ID:
- Long Island, NY
Clinical Office Manager
Greater Long Island New York
Currently looking for an Office Manager for an exciting opportunity in a world-renowned healing center specializing in integrative care.
Benefits for the Office Manager
- Quality staff with top notch providers
- Professional office environment
- Excellent salary and benefits package
Responsibilities of the Office Manager
- Supervision of patient scheduling, medical records, data entry
- Develop and maintain office policies and procedures
- Ensures patient satisfaction
- Deliver KPI’s and Metrics to managing partners, keep budget and finances in check
Requirements of the of the Office Manager
- Minimum 5-7 years medical office experience (2-3 years in management)
- Knowledge of practice process improvement and day to day flow
- Effective communication with clinicians, all staff and patients
- Versed in healthcare software and equipment/ supply maintenance
Please forward your resume to our recruiter, Clare Arnold, for consideration.
Practice Management Connections specializes in placing Leadership in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are currently or plan to be seeking an opportunity as a practice manager, regional manager, or in another managerial role in the Vision industry, contact us.