- Job ID:
- Manhattan, NY
Job Description: Executive Director
Currently looking for an Executive Director/ Senior Administrator for an excellent opportunity in a high volume, multi-specialty, Ophthalmology practice. Interested candidates should be ready to assume the senior non-physician leader roll and have prior upper management experience.
Benefits for the Executive Director
- Dedicated staff with top notch Dr’s that work well together
- Patient oriented practice that is stable and productive
- Excellent income opportunity with full benefits package
Responsibilities of the Executive Director
- The ideal candidate has experience running a midsize practice and understands the
dynamics that come with advising a Partner Management Team and managing the
day-to-day of a healthcare practice.
- Implements Strategic plan and organizational goals with Partner Doctors
- Monitors financial performance and key indicators (metrics)
Requirements of the Executive Director
- Minimum 5 years of Practice Management and Practice Operations experience
- Highly organized, process oriented and solution focused
- An operations guru that balances strategic thinking with operational execution.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Transparent, collaborative, consensus building approach to working with others
Please forward your resume to our recruiter, Clare Arnold, carnold@PMCRecruit.com for consideration.
Practice Management Connections specializes in placing Vision Leadership in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are currently or plan to be seeking an opportunity as a practice manager, regional manager, or in another managerial role in the Vision industry, contact us.