- Job ID:
- Brooklyn, NY
Currently looking for a Senior Administrator/ Chief Operations Officer for an excellent opportunity in a high volume, multi-specialty, growing Ophthalmology practice. Interested candidates should be ready to assume the senior non-physician leader roll and have prior upper management experience.
Benefits for the Senior Executive
- Dedicatedstaff with top notch Dr’s that work well together
- Patient oriented practice that is stable and productive
- Excellent income opportunity with full benefits package
Responsibilities of the Senior Executive
- Oversite of the day today organization, physicians, management personnel
- Implements Strategic plan and organizational goals with Partner Doctors
- Monitors financial performance and key indicators (metrics)
- Must be growth motivated and capable (multi-location to expand)
- Cultivate existing excellent work culture
Requirements of the Senior Executive
- Minimum 5 years of Vision Management or Vision Operations experience
- Highly positive temperament, leadership and organizational skills
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Transparent, collaborative, consensus building approach to working with others
Please forward your resume to our recruiter, Clare Arnold, carnold@PMCRecruit.com for consideration.
Practice Management Connections specializes in placing Vision Leadership in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are currently or plan to be seeking an opportunity as a practice manager, regional manager, or in another managerial role in the Vision industry,contact us.