- Job ID:
- Mountainside, NJ
Clinical Manager Ophthalmology
Oversee and manage all clinical and surgery scheduling staff. Oversee and supervise all patient care processes. Ensure all patients’ testing is appropriately scheduled, performed and documented. Oversee training of clinical and surgery scheduling staff to ensure excellent quality patient care.
Benefits for the Clinical Manager
- Quality staff with top notch providers
- Professional clinical environment
- Growth potential
Responsibilities of the Clinical Manager
- Monitor clinical staff working with physicians to ensure schedules are running smoothly
- Assist in recruitment, hiring, training and disciplinary action of clinical staff
- Establish and oversee clinical operating policies and procedures
- OSHA compliance, chart audits, back up support of technicians
Requirements of the Clinical Manager
- Minimum 5 years Ophthalmic practice, 3 years supervisory experience
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant (COA), Certified Ophthalmic Technician (COT) preferred
- Demonstrated results and performance, strong commitment to quality and excellence
- Critical thinker, problem solver, organized with communication skills
Please forward your resume to our recruiter, Clare Arnold, carnold@PMCRecruit.com for consideration.
Practice Management Connections specializes in placing Vision Leadership in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are currently or plan to be seeking an opportunity as a practice manager, regional manager, or in another managerial role in the Vision industry, contact us.