- Job ID:
- Waldwick, NJ
Waldwick, New Jersey
- Practice Administrator – Outpatient Imaging Center
- Acts as the Privacy Officer to implement, administer and maintain an effective HIPAA Compliance Program with and through practice staff.
- Create a confidence level and attitude which encourages medical and nonmedical personnel to bring problems to the practice administrator for solution.
- Acts as the Compliance Officer to implement, administer and maintain an effective Corporate Compliance program.
- Prepare and maintain all radiologist departmental and corporate minutes, records and other data.
- Assists President and practice medical staff in maintaining positive relations with hospital staff, referring physician office staff and the public.
- Desired: BA or BS in health administration, practice management or business administration.
- Manages practice business administration operations including purchasing of services and supplies and accounts payable.
Search Terms: Practice Administrator, Practice Manager, Compliance
Please forward your resume to our recruiter, Clare Arnold, carnold@PMCRecruit.com for consideration.
Practice Management Connections specializes in placing Leadership in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are currently or plan to be seeking an opportunity as a practice manager, regional manager, or in another managerial role in the medical industry, contact us.