- Job ID:
- Durham, NC
Currently looking for an Ophthalmology Practice Administrator.
Benefits for the Practice Administrator
- Quality staff with top notch providers
- Professional office environment
- Excellent salary and benefits package
Responsibilities of the Practice Administrator
- Day to day operations
- Develop and maintain office policies and procedures
- HR duties
- Crosstrain in all office duties
Requirements of the of the Practice Administrator
- Knowledge of practice process improvement and day to day flow
- Effective communication with doctors, all staff and patients
- Needs to be a self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- Team builder that can boost staff confidence.
Please forward your resume to our recruiter, Clare Arnold, for consideration.
Practice Management Connections specializes in placing Leadership in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are currently or plan to be seeking an opportunity as a practice manager, regional manager, or in another managerial role in the Vision industry, contact us.