- Job ID:
- Birmingham, MI
Currently looking for an Executive Director for an excellent opportunity in a high volume, multi-specialty, growing ophthalmology practice. Interested candidates should be ready to assume a senior non-physician leader roll and have prior upper management experience.
Benefits for the Executive Director
- Dedicatedstaff with top notch Dr’s that work well together
- Patient oriented practice that is stable and productive
- Excellent income opportunity with full benefits package
Responsibilities of the Executive Director
- Oversite of the Day to DayOperations and Practice Organization
- Implements Strategic plan and Organizational goals with the CEO and CFO
- Must be growth motivated, capable and data driven
- Cultivate existing excellent work culture (Multi-location)
Requirements of the Executive Director
- Minimum 5 years Practice Management orOperations experience
- Highly positive temperament, leadership and organizational skills
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Transparent, collaborative, consensus building approach to working with others
Please forward your resume to our recruiter, Clare Arnold, carnold@PMCRecruit.com for consideration.
Practice Management Connections specializes in placing Vision Leadership in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are currently or plan to be seeking an opportunity as a practice manager, regional manager, or in another managerial role in the Vision industry,contact us.