- Job ID:
- Napa, CA
Full-time Optometrist needed at MD/OD practice in Napa, CA region. $120K-$150K base + production bonus. Mon-Fri and usually one Saturday a month.
Well-established MD/OD practice searching for a full time Optometrist. Good balance of pathology and general eye exams, cataract surgery post-ops, LASIK and contact lens fittings. Doctor will split time between 3 locations that are 23-min drive time from Napa. CA.
This Napa Valley region offers picturesque vineyards, world-renowned wine, and Michelin-rated restaurants and a premier golf destination. Explore wide open outdoor spaces in almost perfect weather, shop charming local boutiques craft and nano-breweries, soak up arts and culture, and find walking tours to delight the soul.
Key highlights of the practice:
- Well-established Full Scope MD/OD practice
- OCT, Topographer, Visual Field
- Patient base covers all ages and income levels
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Good balance of pathology and general eye exams
- See 15-20 patients a day
- Tech as needed
- EHR – Nextech
- Work 5 days a week, Mon-Fri – usually one Saturday a month
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Salary & Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- $120K – $150K + Production Bonus (up to 25% of your base is achievable)
- Benefits include Health, Dental, and Malpractice insurances and CE + 401K with profit sharing, PTO, holidays, sick time
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Job Code: CA-MG-4463
Make all inquiries directly through Katie Mares
Phone or text: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!