- Job ID:
- Santa Rosa, CA
MD/OD practice in Santa Rosa, CA is hiring a full time Optometrist to float between Santa Rosa and Healdsburg, CA
This practice has a thriving research department and offers access to new medical devices and cutting-edge new innovations.
Key highlights of the practice:
- Work alongside Ophthalmologist
- OCT, Corneal Topography, Visual Field
- Research Department – Dry Eye Studies, Surgical Device studies, etc.
- Cutting-edge new innovations
- EHR – Medflow software
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Perform 30% pathology exams
- See 2-3 patients an hour
- Cataract and refractive surgery co-management
- Specialty Lens experience is preferred, not required
- Tech on site for support
- Float between Santa Rosa and Healdsburg
- Full time –Mon-Fri 8-5 with potential of one Sat a month 8am -12 noon – 40-hour work week
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits include Health, Dental, Malpractice & Disability Insurances, CE, 401-K with match (immediately invested), PTO accrued
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Job Code: CA-MG-4320
You can schedule a phone time to talk with me at OnceHub.
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!