- Job ID:
- Yuba City, CA
MD/OD practice in Yuba City, CA seeking a full-time Optometrist seeing 2-3 patients an hour. Mon-Fri only!
With a population just over 78,200 people, Yuba City, CA residents enjoy relaxed living and affordable housing, while both ocean beaches and mountain skiing are only a couple of hours away. Sacramento is just 30 minutes south. According to www.yuba.org, Yuba County has an excellent school system and is home for Yuba Community College. California State Universities located at Chico and Sacramento and the University of California at Davis are all within an hour’s drive.
Only 1-1/2 hours from Lake Tahoe, NV, Napa Valley, and San Francisco, there are abundant recreational activities as well to consider, such as boating, camping, and fishing.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field, etc.
- Work alongside an Ophthalmologist
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Lots of Cataract, Glaucoma and LASIK patients
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations fittings
- Tech will prep patient
- 2- 3 patients an hour
- EMR – Compulink
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work Monday – Friday, NO WEEKENDS!
- 80% of employee Health Insurance paid by practice, PTO, Paid Holidays, CE considered
- Compensation based on experience
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: CA-MG-3998
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!