- Job ID:
- Visalia, CA
Private full-scope practice in Visalia, CA needing an OD full time – Mon-Fri or Tues-Sat.
This established practice has two locations, Visalia and Hanford, CA that are 25-30 minutes apart. You can choose to work at only one location or at both locations. Drive time between the practices is 25-30 minutes apart.
According to www.niche.com and www.visalia.city/about/history_of_visalia.asp, Visalia is the oldest San Joaquin Valley town between Los Angeles and French Camp, a little town just south of Stockton. It is the Crown Jewel of the San Joaquin Valley. Many families and young professionals live in Visalia. The public schools in Visalia are above average.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, Optomap, Visual Field
- Practice full scope optometry
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical cases
- Patient flow is 1-2 an hour
- Enjoy working with Pediatric patients
- Tech performs pre-testing and medical history
- Revolution EHR
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Mon-Fri or Tues-Sat – 40-hr work week
- $100K-$150K + monthly bonuses + production on glasses and contacts
- Benefits include: Health, Dental, Malpractice, Disability, Continuing Education, 401K with 4% match, 10 days PTO + 5 paid holidays + 3 sick days
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: CA-MG-3782
You can schedule a phone time to talk with me at https://go.oncehub.com/MichaelGuessford.
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!