- Job ID:
- San Francisco, CA
MD/OD practice seeking an Optometrist for pre-ops, post-ops and refract. No weekends!
A MD/OD practice with a surgery center is looking for an optometrist to perform pre-op, post-op management and to perform refractions. The practice is in a safe and busy neighborhood of San Francisco.
Highlights of the practice opportunity are:
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- LASIK surgery center
- Perform pre-op, post-op management
- No comprehensive exams
- See up to 18 patients a day
- Patient base is mostly 25+ years old
- Tech support
- EMR – Paper and Proprietary EHR software program
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work Monday – Friday, NO WEEKENDS!
- Benefits include: Health, Dental, Malpractice, Disability, CE, 401-K, PTO
- Based upon experience
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!