- Job ID:
- Chico, CA
MD/OD practice seeking an Optometrist Mon-Fri. Full benefits. Profit sharing!
A growing multi-specialty private medical/surgical practice focused on modern, full-service eye care is looking for an optometrist. This well-established practice seeks a doctor to diagnose, manage, and treat conditions and diseases of the eye and visual system.
Highlights of the practice opportunity are:
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field, etc.
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens & Specialty Lens fittings
- Techs do refractions
- Start out seeing 3-4 patients an hour
- Patient base is all ages
- EMR – NextGen
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
- Work 5 days
- Benefits include: Health, Dental, Malpractice, Disability, CE, PTO, CA License annual dues
- Compensation based upon experience + quarterly bonus + profit sharing
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!