- Job ID:
- Bakersfield, CA
Primary Care Optometry private practice seeking an Optometrist for future partnership! No weekends!
A primary care optometry private practice in Bakersfield, CA is looking for an associate that is interested in future partnership. Of this practice’s patient base, 30% are pediatric patients.
Some quick facts about the Bakersfield, CA region, according to https://www.bestplaces.net/, the median home price in Bakersfield is $242,800 versus the median home price in California at $552,800 – that is a difference of $310,000 less. Bakersfield is an university town, home to California State University.
In addition, the overall cost of living in Bakersfield is 109.3 (just 9.3% above the national average cost of living in the US. California is 168.6 or 68.6% higher than the national average cost of living in the US. In other words, Bakersfield is one of the lowest costs of living areas in California.
Highlights of the practice opportunity are:
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field, fundus photography, autorefractor
- Partnership in near future
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens & Specialty Lens fittings
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Tech does pre-testing
- See 1-2 patients an hour
- Enjoys working with pediatric patients – one in three patients is a pediatric patient
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work Monday – Friday, NO WEEKENDS!
- Health, Disability, 401K with 4% match, PTO
- Compensation is $525 per day
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!