- Job ID:
- San Diego, CA
Thriving LASIK practice in seeking a full-time optometrist to mostly co-manage cataract & LASIK patients as well as perform comprehensive eye exams. This doctor will be hitting the ground running for serious consideration as a partner. The doctor must have a minimum of two years’ experience in a medical optometry environment.
You will be working closely with the ophthalmologist as well as train staff when needed. Looking for an O.D. with the mindset of an owner.
This practice offers:
- State-of-the-art equipment – OCT, YAG Laser, Catalys Laser System, etc.
- Co-manage Cataract & LASIK surgery patients
- Serious partner consideration
- 5 lanes
- Strong tech support
- Patients’ ages range from 18-90+
- See from 20-35 patients on non-busy days – some are quick follow-ups
- See 35-50 patients on busy days – lots of follow up patients
- Work 5 days a week (Saturdays are 8:30 – 11:30 AM)
- Train staff when needed
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a medical optometry environment
- $150K Base Salary + profit sharing (equity) after one year
- Health, Dental, Malpractice, Disability CE, Profit-Sharing, Retirement, 2 weeks PTO, sick days, License fees
Requirements: O.D. licensed to practice in CA required.
Send me your resume/CV today!
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!