- Job ID:
- Galesburg, IL
senior executive tasked with overseeing the day-to-day administrative and operational functions
Our high volume, high-end optometric practice has a tenured and talented staff that is looking for a leadership superstar to join our team. We are a strong, successful, and growing practice.
This person would provide the tools, support, leadership and strategic direction necessary to deliver incremental revenue profit contributions.
- Previous experience working in ophthalmology/optometry
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 5 years related experience
- 5 years of supervisory and customer service experience
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously with inflexible time frames
- ability to adapt to frequent priority changes
- Proven ability to lead and develop a team and drive performance improvement, demonstrated by progressive increases in management responsibility
- Able to contribute to executive meetings and collaborate with coworkers
Please forward your resume to our recruiter, Clare Arnold, for consideration.
Practice Management Connections specializes in placing Leadership in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are currently or plan to be seeking an opportunity as a practice manager, regional manager, or in another managerial role in the Vision industry, contact us.