- Job ID:
- Jacksonville, FL
Currently looking for a Practice Manager for an exciting opportunity in an expanding ophthalmology practice.
Benefits for the Practice Manager
- Quality staff with top notch providers
- Professional office environment
- Growth potential
Responsibilities of the Practice Manager
- Oversee ophthalmology practice day to day operations
- Supervising employees
- Relocation, expansion, practice build-out experience
- Maintaining clear communication with the Doctor(s)
Requirements of the Director of the Practice Manager
- Minimum 5 years of Vision Management or Operations experience
- Proven record of success in improving flow and overall practice growth
- Experience managing staff / excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn new systems and software programs quickly
Please forward your resume to our recruiter, Clare Arnold, carnold@PMCRecruit.com for consideration.
Practice Management Connections specializes in placing Vision Leadership in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are currently or plan to be seeking an opportunity as a practice manager, regional manager, or in another managerial role in the Vision industry, contact us.