- Job ID:
- Denver, CO
Currently looking for a Practice Manager for an exciting opportunity in a busy and established ophthalmology practice. Interested candidates should have previous ophthalmology practice management experience.
Benefits for the Practice Manager
- Quality staff with top notch providers
- Professional office environment
- Growth potential
Responsibilities of the Practice Manager
- Oversee Ophthalmology practice day to day operations
- Supervising employees, nurture good work environment
- Assisting in practice growth and rejuvenation
- Maintaining clear communication with the Doctor
- Will travel between satellite locations
Requirements the Practice Manager
- Minimum 5 years of Vision Management or Operations experience
- Proven record of success in improving flow and overall practice growth
- Experience managing staff / excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Please forward your resume to our recruiter, Clare Arnold, carnold@PMCRecruit.com for consideration.
Practice Management Connections specializes in placing Vision Leadership in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are currently or plan to be seeking an opportunity as a practice manager, regional manager, or in another managerial role in the Vision industry, contact us.