- Job ID:
- Prescott, AZ
MD/OD practice in Prescott, AZ has opening for full-time Optometrist. Base $150k-$175K. Lots of pathology exams. Mon-Fri only.
This well-established MD/OD practice offers a variety of eye care services including cataract surgery, treatment of the cornea, the retina, early signs to advanced stages of glaucoma, and pediatric eye problems as well as regular eye exams.
A mile-high city, Prescott is nestled in the Ponderosa Pines of Prescott National Forest. There are 400 miles of hiking, mountain biking, and equestrian trails. Prescott is loaded with art galleries, antique shops, local eateries, and golfing. Prescott has four beautiful small lakes, perfect for boating, fishing, and nature watching.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist:
- Full range of medical equipment
- 70% medical exams and 30% general eye exams
- Contact Lens fittings
- Scribe and a Tech
- 2-3 patients an hour at first, then later work up to 3-4 an hour
- EHR – Compulink
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist position:
- Base Salary $150K – $175K + discuss Production Bonus
- Work Monday – Friday, NO Saturdays!
- Benefits are Health, Dental, Disability & CE, Life Insurance, 2-weeks PTO, 1-week CE, Sick days
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Job Code: AZ-MG-4487
Make all inquiries directly through Katie Mares
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!