- Job ID:
- Maricopa, AZ
Multi-OD Primary Care practice in Maricopa, AZ has Optometrist opening for 4 or 5-day work week. 3 patients an hour, Mon-Fri.
This optometry practice co-manages all types of disease patients and also provides high quality, comprehensive eye care. This multi-OD practice has an OCT, Optomap, Eidon, and Visual Field to perform pathology eye exams. Standard mix of pathology and general eye exams.
According to Google, “Maricopa is a safe, affordable, thriving, and friendly place to raise a family. Living in Maricopa is a bit slower, more in line with small-town living, but it offers plenty of activities to keep busy.” Many consider it to be a young community. Maricopa is close enough to Chandler, Gilbert, and Ahwatukee to commute to work if you’d rather live closer to the Valley.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens fittings
- Standard mix of pathology and general eye exam
- Tech does pre-test and history
- See 3 patients an hour
- EHR – Crystal
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Production based compensation of $150-170k for a 4 day work week
- Monday – Friday
- Available benefits are Health, Dental, Malpractice Insurances, CE program, 401-K with 4% match, PTO
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Job Code: AZ-MG-4473
Make all inquiries directly through Katie Mares
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!