- Job ID:
- Tucson, AZ
Medical-based Optometry practice in Tucson, AZ looking for Part-Time Optometrist. Average 25 patients a day with scribe support. Select how many days you can practice.
A well-established optometry practice is expanding and is looking to add a part-time optometrist to their practice. The building is 5,000 sq. ft. with a large modern optical section.
Tucson is a city and home to the University of Arizona. It is the second largest city in Arizona, with a population over 500,000, while the population of the entire Tucson metropolitan statistical area is over a million.
Some of the perks living in Tucson are:
- Weather averages 286 days of sunshine and it is cooler here than in Phoenix
- Renowned Cuisine with Tucson being named a World Heritage Site of Gastronomy by UNESCO
- Low Cost of Living overall with Tucson being 6% more affordable than the U.S. average with biggest differences in housing and utilities
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, VF, Optos, Topographer – performed by tech
- Average 25 patients a day
- Full age range of patients with most being 40+
- Tech & Scribe assistants
- EHR – Crystal PM – scribe performs charting
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Part-Time – Doctor selects how many days during the week
- Work hours: Mon – Fri 9AM-6PM and/or a Saturday if OD prefers
- If doctor works less than 30 hours, no benefits
- If doctor works 30+ hours, benefits include Health, Malpractice, Disability, 401-K, licensure
- $550 – $600 as a base pay per day with potential productivity up to $750 per day
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Friendly, easy going personality with excellent patient rapport
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford:
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: AZ-MG-4180
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!