- Job ID:
- Nogales, AZ
Optometrist needed offering future partnership within a year needed in Nogales, AZ!
I am working with a unique associate practice opportunity whereby the Optical Shop is in the same building as an Ophthalmology practice. The Optical Shop is in the process of getting permission from the Ophthalmologist to have access to use the medical equipment for the optometrist. The Ophthalmologist works only two days out of the month at that location. (The owner and MD have a good long-standing relationship.)
Regarding future partnership, if things go well and it is a good fit for the optometrist and practice, a partnership option will be offered within the year.
Unique fact: Nogales, AZ temperature wise is cooler than Phoenix and Tucson, AZ.
Key highlights of the practice:
- OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field available
- Future partnership possibility
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Tech will take medical history and prep patients
- See 2-3 patients an hour
- Start out 3 or 4 days a week with future to eventually go 5 days a week
- Work hours: Monday – Friday 9-5 pm – NO Saturdays
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- $600 – $650 per day
- 1099 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Job Code: AZ-MG-4177
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!