- Job ID:
- Sun City, AZ
MD/OD practice needing an optometrist in Sun City, AZ area!
This MD/OD practice is located within the Phoenix metropolitan area of Sun City, AZ, and according to bestplaces.net, “Sun City’s cost of living is 5.1% lower than the U.S. average.”
This well-established practice is seeking a full-time optometrist to perform medical diagnosis and management of cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, dry eye syndrome and also perform post-operative cataract surgery care
Highlights of the practice opportunity are:
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Zeiss Cirrus OCT, Fundus Photography, Visual Field Analyzers, Atlas Corneal Topography
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Tech does pre-testing and refractions
- Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- EMR System
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Disability, short term/long term leave, and vacation and CME, retirement, State license and DEA reimbursements
- Competitive compensation with a generous productivity bonus.
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a high-volume practice
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: AZ-MG-4111
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!