- Job ID:
- Phoenix, AZ
The practice is offering $125K -$140K base + bonuses range from $5K-$15K per year potential
Phoenix, capital of Arizona, is known for its year-round sun and warm temperatures. Known for having high-end spa resorts, Jack Nicklaus–designed golf courses and vibrant nightclubs. A unique fact aboutPhoenix is it has more land designated for parks and preserves than any other major city in the nation.
In addition to its natural beauty, Old West roots and 18 miles of Grand Canyon National Park, Phoenix is home to an array of theater, shopping, dining, museums, major sport teams and many cultural attractions.
Outdoors offers: catching trout in a pinyon-lined mountain lake; hike or ride horseback along desert trails; or raft the Colorado River with the towering Grand Canyon walls rising above you.
The Phoenix practice is looking for a full-time, full-scope Optometrist to join the practice. This opportunityincludes:
- Salary $125K -$140K + Benefits + Bonus (range from $5K-$15Kper year potential)
- Co-manage medical cases
- Retinal camera
- Slow season see less than 3 patients an hour
- Busy Season average 3 patients an hour
- Techs do pre-test and history
- EHR – ExamWRITER
- Excellent Insurance Benefits Package (Health, Dental, Malpractice, CE) + 401K
- One week vacation after six months, two weeks after one year
- Paid Holidays and Personal days
- W-2 employee
- Work 5 days a week, practice open Mon-Sat.
Preferred: O.D. licensed to practice in AZ.
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Schedule an appointment to talk at https://meetme.so/MichaelGuessford
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!