- Job ID:
- Phoenix, AZ
Southern Phoenix Metro Practice seeking full-time Optometrist!
Phoenix, capital of Arizona, is known for its year-round sun and warm temperatures. Serene desertbotanical gardens, Camelback Mountain, one-of-a-kind museums, live music venues, award-winning dining are to name a few of the attractions. Other attractions include high-end spa resorts, Jack Nicklaus–designed golf courses and vibrant nightclubs.
A well-established practice searching for a full time Optometrist for the southern Phoenix, AZ Metropolitan Area.
This optometrist opportunity includes:
- Well-established full scope practice
- Refer patients to OCT at Medical Center (manage ocular disease)
- Busy patient base- all ages and income levels
- Slow season see less than 3 patients an hour
- Busy Season average 3 patients an hour, sometimes 4 an hour
- Excellent Insurance Benefits Package (Health, Dental, Malpractice, CE) + 401K
- One week vacation after six months, two weeks after one year
- Paid Holidays and Personal days
- W-2 employee
- Techs do pre-test and history
- More medical you can perform, more money you make
- EHR – ExamWRITER
- Work 5 days a week, practice open Mon-Sat.
Preferred O.D. licensed in AZ.
Send me your resume/CV today!
Make all inquiries directly through:
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!