- Job ID:
- Kenai, AK
Well-established practice in Kenai, AK looking for full-scope Optometrist to join successful practice. No weekends!
A well-established, optometry practice is expending and is looking to add another optometrist to their practice.
Kenai, AK is a recreational paradise offering fishing year-round, hiking, kayaking, mountains, glaciers, wildlife, etc. But what many don’t know is that the Kenai Peninsula is actually a terrific golfing destination.
The area is very affordable with the median home value of $199,600.
Highlights of the practice opportunity are:
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
• OCT, Optomap, Visual Field, ERG, etc.
• Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
• Contact Lens & Specialty Lens fittings
• Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
• See 16-24 patients a day
• Full age range of patients
• Tech assistant
• Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
• Work hours: Mon – Fri 8:30-5pm
• Office closed Saturday & Sunday
• Off Saturday, Sunday and Monday starting out
• Dental, Malpractice, Disability and CE, 401-K, Life Insurance (
• Compensation based upon experience + discussion of incentives/bonuses
• W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
• Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
• Prefer license to practice in the state of AK
• Excellent clinical and communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Job Code: AK-MG-3316
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!