- Job ID:
- Kenai, AK
Well-established practice in Kenai, AK looking for full-scope Optometrist to join successful practice. No weekends!
A well-established, optometry practice is expending and is looking to add another optometrist to their practice.
Kenai, AK is a recreational paradise offering fishing year-round, hiking, kayaking, mountains, glaciers, wildlife, mountain climbing etc. But what many don’t know is that the Kenai Peninsula is actually a terrific golfing destination.
The area is very affordable with the median home value of $249,000 (Realtor.com Nov 2021).
Highlights of the practice opportunity are:
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, Daytona OPTOS, Visual Field, ERG, etc.
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens & Specialty Lens fittings
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- See 16-24 patients a day
- Full age range of patients
- Tech assistant
- EHR – Crystal PM
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work hours: Mon – Fri 8:30-5pm and One Saturday a month for 3 months in Fall only (Work 5 days a week)
- Office closed Saturdays in Spring, Summer and Winter
- Dental, Malpractice, Disability and CE, 401-K w/3% match, Life Insurance
- Compensation based upon experience + discussion of incentives/bonuses
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Prefer license to practice in the state of AK
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford.
Job Code: AK-MG-3316
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!