- Job ID:
- Anchorage, AK
Private practice, medically-based, seeking full time Optometrist in Anchorage, AK
A well-established, multi-doctor private practice in the Anchorage region has a need for a full-time Optometrist in the Fall.
National Geographic said Anchorage was one of the top 10 happiest places in the United States to live in 2017. Anchorage is Alaska’s largest city. The town loves to celebrate and hosts many special events and festivals. It has a wide variety of restaurants and serves some of the freshest seafood in the world. The area offers some of the most spectacular wildlife and scenic natural beauty in the world.
To learn more about what Anchorage offers in the variety of activities, culture and quality of life, go to Discover Anchorage – http://www.anchorage.net/things-to-do.
- Well-established, full scope optometry practice includes medical, surgical co-management, contact lenses, and you can do low vision & pediatrics if you desire. Modern award-winning practice
- High compensation DOE with immediate potential for growth
- Full time – work one Saturday a month
- State of the art medical technology which includes: OCT, Specular Microscopy, Visual field, HD wide field fundus cameras, auto fluorescents, automated and non-automated refractors
- Diverse patient base
- Maximeyes EHR software
- Cross trained staff including certified techs
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits are negotiable
- 4-weeks’ vacation
- Excellent work environment
- Relocation cost support
Preferred: O.D. licensed to practice in AK.
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Schedule an appointment to talk at http://meetme.so/MichaelGuessford
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!