- Job ID:
- Fairbanks, AK
Brand new 16,000 square-footclinic that has 12 dedicated eye lanes is looking for a full-time optometrist to perform full scope optometry with an emphasis on medical. Highly-trained staff including work-up techs and scribes along with the latest equipment (Cirrus OCT, fundus camera, anterior seg camera, etc.). Full-time with only having to work one Saturday a month.
The practice offers the latest technology and advanced surgical techniques.
Fairbanks, known as the “Golden Heart City”, is the largest city in the Interior region of Alaska. The people of Fairbanks are known for their generosity of spirit, hospitality, and friendliness. The Chena River runs through the heart of downtown and the city is vibrant with a charming downtown, a thriving arts community, rich Alaska Native culture, authentic Alaskan activities and attractions and endless opportunities for exploration.
The practice offers:
- Full scope optometry with an emphasis on medical
- Cirrus OCT, Fundus Camera, Anterior Seg Camera, Humphrey perimeter, B-scan/A-scan, pachymeter, Visual Field
- 50% of patient base needs medical optometry performed
- Pre and Post-Op Ocular Disease co-management
- Lots of Cataract Surgery co-management
- Contact Lens and Specialty Fits
- Work with techs and scribes
- See 2-3 patients an hour
- Full-time with only having to work one Saturday a month
- Generous starting salary + Signing Bonus + excellent raises
- Health, Malpractice and CE funding included + Dental reimbursement
- 4-weeks’ annual vacation + Offer of additional time off
- 401K with 4% match
- W-2 employee
Preferred: O.D. licensed to practice in AK.
Send me your resume/CV today!
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!