- Job ID:
- Charleston, WV
Comprehensive Ophthalmology practice searching for a new associate. Extremely busy, state of the art ophthalmic practice, reputable, and honest. Charleston, WV offers excellent outdoor activities such as white water rafting, hunting, fishing, outdoor shops and restaurants. Excellent universities, public school systems, and four beautiful seasons. Enjoy local minor league sporting events, the mountains (in your back yard), and local festivals, theater, history and museums.
- Base salary (DOE) + % of production
- Benefits include: Health, Dental, Malpractice, Disability, CE, 401k, relocation assistance, paid vacation, etc.
- 50 patients a day and 25-30 surgical cases a month (room to increase volume)
- Assume a patient base and be able to grow your own practice
- Partnership track position – Doctor will retire within 7-10 years and you will take over the practice
- Office is located next to the ASC
- Call time is 1 week every 6-8 weeks, most cases can be handled over the phone
- Immediate opening and will consider 2018 candidates
Requirements: MD/DO, BC/BE. All levels of experience encouraged to apply!
Interview Today! Call or email Amory today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9206
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!