- Job ID:
- West Orange, NJ
Pediatric Ophthalmology practice is looking for an associate to join their practice. The practice is growing and has a need for a Full-time Pediatric Ophthalmologist. You will have the opportunity to become part of an amazing team and great collegial environment. Work closely with multiple Pediatric Ophthalmologists. Close to NYC, located in an affluent suburb outside of the city, excellent/top school systems, and a great area to raise a family. This practice thrives on quality over quantity!
- Very competitive compensation + Benefits package (Health, Malpractice, Disability, CE, 401k, etc.)
- Partnership track position
- You will see 4 patients and hour and it is lower surgical volume (surgery is a last resort)
- Assume an existing patient base
- Large referral practice
- NO Hospital call time
- Practice call time is 1 week every 3 weeks(flexible)
- Optical on site
- State of the Art, EMR Pediatric Ophthalmology Practice
Requirements: MD/DO, BC/BE. All levels of experience encouraged to apply! Must complete Pediatric Ophthalmology Fellowship. 2018 candidates welcome!
Interview Today! Call or email Amory today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9206
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!