- Job ID:
- Pittsburgh, PA
Very high volume MD/OD practice near the city of Pittsburgh, PA. Excellent, State of the Art, Ophthalmic Practice. Retina Fellows cover call time! This is a great opportunity if you are research oriented, enjoy clinical trials, educating patients/fellows, and can handle a high patient volume.
- Competitive Base salary (negotiable) + excellent benefits including: Health, dental, malpractice, disability, 401k. HSA, etc.
- Current Retina Surgeons are seeing 70 patients a day, 30-40 injections a day, and 20 surgical cases a week (that is a conservative number). Practice is very well staffed and you will have full support.
- Opportunity to grow your own practice and there is room to expand
- All surgeries are performed on site at the ASC
- Will only have to travel between 2-3 practices. Not a lot of travel and a short commute.
- Involved in clinical trials/research
- NO CALL TIME, M-F
- Immediate opening and will consider 2018 candidates
Requirements: MD/DO, BC/BE. Vitreoretinal Fellowship, All levels of experience encouraged to apply!
Interview Today! Call or email Amory today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9206
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!