- Job ID:
- Salisbury, MD
Assume the patient base of a retiring MD. Beach access and affordable housing. Central location! Washington, DC; Baltimore, MD; and Philadelphia are all in a 2 hour radius. Beautiful state of the art practice searching for the right associate to join their reputable practice.
- Partnership track position
- ASC on site – option to buy in
- Multispecialty MD/OD practice
- 35-40 patients a day
- 30 surgical cases a month – cataracts
- Huge need for Glaucoma specialist as they are currently referring out all Glaucoma cases to Wilmer
- Competitive Compensation – DOE and negotiable
- Full Benefits
- Support staff, tech, scribe will travel with you to the satellite locations
- No more than a 30 minute commute to satellite locations (4x a month)
- Start date ASAP or open to 2019 Fellows
Requirements: MD/DO, BC/BE.
Interview Today! Call or email Amory today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9206
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!