- Job ID:
- Woodford, VT
Multispecialty, multi-location ophthalmology practice in the beautiful mountains of West Virginia. It is a very progressive area with older MDs who will be retiring over the next 5-10 years. There is a huge need for Ophthalmologists to provide excellent patient care.
- Excellent opportunity in southwest Vermont for a high volume cataract surgeon. If you are fellowship trained in Cornea or Glaucoma that is a plus.
- It is an established MD/OD practice searching for the right associate to replace a doctor who will be retiring within the next year. Fast track partnership position after 1 year and option to buy shares in the ASC.
- Will assume a high cataract volume (250-400 + cases) and a great opportunity to build up a cornea or -glaucoma patient base. Glaucoma and cornea patients are currently traveling over an hour to see a specialist.
- State of the art practice with EMR and a new OCT. The doctors are also willing to do any upgrades if needed on a few older pieces of equipment.
- The ophthalmologists are currently seeing about 35 patients a day and are booked out several months.
- Excellent trained staff, techs, and employees.
- Call time is 1 week a month (that includes hospital call).
Requirements: MD/DO, BC/BE
Interview Today! Call or email Amory today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9206
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists, Ophthalmologists, & Vision Practice Leadership for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!