- Job ID:
- Berlin, MA
Multispecialty, MD/OD practice in Central Massachusetts is looking for a high volume, cataract, refractive, anterior segment surgeon to join their practice. The new associate will be very busy and assume a patient base. The optometrists provide most of the general/well eye care while the MDs focus on the pathology, surgery, and complicated cases. Practice at the top of your license and have an excellent mentor!
- Efficient practice, state of the art, ASC on site
- Partnership opportunities/includes ASC
- See 45 patients a day with full support
- Work life balance/family friendly practice/understanding staff
- Competitive guaranteed base + bonus, exceptional benefit package
- Downtown Boston less than an hour away
- Built in referral network
- Opportunity to train residents
- Marketing team that promotes new staff, designated budget just for marketing new team members and very active in the local community
- Progressive practice that is growing!
Requirements: MD/DO, BC/BE
Interview Today! Call or email Amory today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9206
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists, Ophthalmologists, & Vision Practice Leadership for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!