- Job ID:
- Allenwood, GA
Wonderful, progressive, family friendly Ophthalmology/Optometry practice in Georgia is searching for a high volume cataract surgeon. There are 1,000 cataracts currently and you can build on that. The practice recently had a cataract surgeon retire and have an immediate need. The new associate will have a full clinical/surgical patient load day 1!
- Beautiful practice in a large medical professional building, room to grow!
- Partnership track position – opportunity to become 50/50 partner
- State of the art practice, equipment
- Guaranteed base + bonus, full benefits
- Call time only 1 weekend a month
- Great opportunity for Cornea or Glaucoma surgeon to build on an existing patient base
- No competition in the area and serve 5-7 counties nearby
- Beach, mountains, larger cities all within a short commute. Atlanta is about an hour away and only 40 minutes from Macon, GA.
- Loyal patient base and staff
Requirements: MD/DO, BC/BE
Interview Today! Call or email Amory today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9206
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists, Ophthalmologists, & Vision Practice Leadership for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!