- Job ID:
- Green Bay, WI
Full-scope practice in Green Bay looking for full-time Optometrist. OFF 1-2 Saturdays a month!
A well-established, full-scope practice in Green Bay, WI is looking for a full-time optometrist to practice to the fullest of their ability. The practice has medical equipment to support co-managing of medical diseases and various types of medical conditions. Partial list of medical equipment is listed below.
Green Bay is Wisconsin’s oldest settlement. Known as ”America’s Dairyland”, Wisconsin produces more than 2.5 billion pounds of cheese each year. Greater Green Bay has its own rich history of cheese-making. You have to include many breweries and wineries that go along with that great cheese. And don’t overlook the legendary Green Bay Packers, fishing on Lake Michigan and Green Bay, exquisite dining, golfing and shopping.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Perform 10-20% medical optometry
- Portable OCT, Retinal Camera, and Visual Field
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens & Specialty Lens fittings
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- See 16-24 patients a day
- Full age range of patients
- Staff will do pre-testing
- EHR – Revolution
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Off 1-2 Saturdays a month
- Work hours: M-F 10am-8pm & Sat 9am–6pm No Sunday hours
- Malpractice and CE reimbursement, Retirement plan with 3% match, WOA Fee paid ($2,000) – will discuss Medical and Dental insurance
- Potential compensation can range from $140K-$160K includes attainable production incentives and percent of Revenue bonus
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Prefer license to practice in the state of WI
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!