- Job ID:
- Shoreline, WA
Part-Time Optometrist Opportunity for Northern Seattle region! No Saturdays!
This well-established company is looking for a special kind of Doctor that enjoys working with the elderly! This position is one weekday a week – you choose which day. Visit Nursing Facilities within the region and be home in the evening.
Highlights of this practice opportunity are:
- Medical eye care
- No weekends – work one weekday
- Take Posterior and Anterior Segment photos
- Be provided an assistant
- Be provided mobile optical equipment and laptop with state of the art proprietary software to ensure Medicare patient documentation requirements are met
- See 15-25 patients a day
- Work hours: 9am to 5pm
- W-2 Employee or 1099 (if you have a corporate identity)
- Benefits: Malpractice Insurance, Mileage reimbursement
- Compensation $600-$800 a day
- Company does all scheduling, billing, credentialing and interfacing details.
- Perfect job for Docs looking to give back and would like extra fill in work
- Very appreciative patients
- Must have Therapeutic License (TPA certified)
- Prefer Glaucoma certified but not necessary
Requirements: O.D. licensed to practice in WA and have Therapeutic License required.
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!