- Job ID:
- Reno, NV
Reno, NV Practice seeking full-time Optometrist for full-scope optometry – Off 2 Saturdays a month
“The Biggest Little City in the World”, Reno is the largest city in Northern Nevada. Spectacular Lake Tahoe and the largest concentration of ski facilities in the world are all within a fifty-mile radius. Biking, camping, hunting, fishing and mountain climbing are all activities Reno residents and visitors enjoy. Do not forget the casinos. The Mid Town District is lined with shops and restaurants. North of downtown, Animal Ark is a sanctuary for rescued bears, cheetahs and other wildlife. Did I mention excellent weather too!
Highlights of the practice are:
- Practice full scope optometry
- 20-25% of patients need medical optometry
- OCT, Humphrey Visual Field
- See 25-30 patients a day
- Off 2 Saturdays a month
- Excellent base pay with bonuses of $1,500 – $3,000 a month plus benefits
- Two lanes in each location
- Techs do pre-test
- Great support staff in place
- Diverse patient base
- Opportunity for growth
- Benefits include Health, Dental, Malpractice, Disability and CE
Requirements: O.D. licensed to practice in NV.
Send me your resume/CV today!
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!