- Job ID:
- St. Louis, MO
Part-Time Optometrist for 3 days a week for St. Louis region! No Saturdays!
This privately-owned, well-established company is looking for a compassionate and knowledgeable optometrist to join a team in providing on site eye care to nursing homes and assisted living residents.
Provide patients with the same level of care that they would receive in an office setting. This includes not only comprehensive exams but also OCT testing, visual field testing, on-site glasses fitting and repairs, and photography.
This position is for 3 days a week and is perfect for an O.D. who needs to pick up a few days each week. Visit nursing homes and assisted living residents within the region and be home in the evening. No overnights.
Highlights of this practice opportunity are:
- Treat more medical eye cases than performing comprehensive eye exams
- OCT testing and visual field testing
- No weekends – work 3 weekdays
- Tech/assistant provided
- Be provided mobile optical equipment and laptop with state of the art proprietary software to ensure Medicare patient documentation requirements are met
- See 15 patients a day
- Work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Company car provided
- May do some traveling 2-3 days out of the month – no overnights
- W-2 Employee
- Practice covers pro-rated licensure, malpractice, CE fees and paid time off
- Company does all scheduling, billing, credentialing and interfacing details.
- Perfect job for Docs looking to give back and would like extra fill in work
- Appreciative patients
Requirements: O.D. licensed to practice in MO
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!