- Job ID:
- Phoenix, AZ
Busy Phoenix MD/OD practice has need for a full-time Pediatric Optometrist
Unmatched desert character meets big-city sophistication in America’s fifth-most-populated city -Phoenix, AZ. In fact, Phoenix has more land designated for parks and preserves than any other major city in the nation. In addition to its natural beauty and Old West roots, Phoenix is home to an array of theater, shopping, dining, museums and more cultural attractions.
There are also golf courses that stay green all year, mountain parks crisscrossed with trails, sports venues worthy of the Super Bowl and a spectrum of boutiques and fashionable malls few regions in America can match. Did I mention shopping and incredible dining experiences?
This Phoenix MD/OD practice is looking for a full-time Pediatric Optometrist to join them. The opportunity includes:
- Future partnership potential
- Post-op care and comprehensive eye care
- Tech does pre-testing and medical history
- When volume increases, another tech will be added
- See 4-5 patients an hour (with 2 techs)
- Hours: Mon-Thurs 7:45-4:30 PM, Fri 7:45-2:30 PM
- Health, Dental, Malpractice insurance + CE, 20 PTO days, 401-K match, AZ & DEA licenses paid
- $120K – $150K + production bonus + Optical bonus
- Prefer residency-trained in Pediatrics – not required
- Prefer doctor to perform basic eye exam in Spanish – not required
Preferred: O.D. licensed to practice in AZ.
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Schedule an appointment to talk at https://meetme.so/MichaelGuessford
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!