- Job ID:
- Alpharetta, GA
- A very progressive, mid-sized practice, privately owned, structured, and patient focused. There is a large Glaucoma patient base waiting for the right associate.
- The current MDs see about 25-35 patients a day and have extremely high surgical volume. Eventually the owner would like for the new associate to build up at 60-70 cataracts a month and will also have a large volume of lasers/glaucoma procedures.
- There are currently 5 locations and 4 ASCs.
- It is partnership track position with option to purchase into an ASC.
- Compensation is Base + % of production. Anywhere from $200-250 depending on candidate/qualifications/training.
- Benefits include: Health, malpractice, disability, paid vacation, CME, 401k, and possible relocation assistance.
- Income potential is huge with the surgical volume you will have.
- Call time – ODs are primary for the practice and hospital call time is 1 week a month
- The practice is looking for a doctor who is hard working, ambitious, team player/down to earth, and willing to become part of the team. You will become part of an amazing team with skilled staff and each individual plays a role in the patient’s experience.
- You can live in Atlanta or right outside of the city!
Requirements: MD/DO, BC/BE. Glaucoma Fellowship required
Interview Today! Call or email Amory today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9206
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!