- Job ID:
- Oakdale, MN
Well established, top tier, LASIK and cataract practice is looking to add an experienced Full-Time Cataract and refractive surgeon to join their practice. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to become the face of an established practice with a pristine reputation; the associate will eventually be on billboards and heavily marketed in the area. The practice is offering the opportunity to transition into primary surgeon role at a practice that is known for its high end service and to continue that tradition.
- Generous compensation based on production
- Full benefits package with paid time off
- Large facility with LASIK Suite
- Practice can guarantee very large volume of LASIK Procedures
- State of the Art Equipment with access to an ASC
- Very busy clinically and surgically
- Work with one of the best surgeons in the country
Requirements: M.D./D.O. and Board Certified/Eligible. The associate also needs the drive and determination to become a leader in refractive surgery and uphold a pristine brand.
Interview Today! Call or email Matt today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9117
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!