- Job ID:
- Pittsburgh, PA
It is an MD/OD, multi-specialty, high volume practice. The new associate will be replacing a Cornea Specialist who relocated. It is a very high volume practice but also a very well-staffed practice so you will have full support (techs/scribe). You can comfortably live in the suburbs but enjoy the city life of Pittsburgh. Museums, medical/research centers, night life, and tons multi-cultural activities. Also, you can cheer for the Pittsburgh Steelers!
- Base salary 250-275k (negotiable) + excellent benefits including: Health, dental, malpractice, disability, 401k. HSA, etc.
- Surgical Volume: 6-8 cornea procedures a week and 10 refractive cases a month. The practice would like to increase these numbers and there is room to grow
- Modern, State of the Art practice with ASC on sight, EMR
- All surgeries are performed on site at the ASC
- Some travel will be required to satellite locations 1-2 times a month. About an hour away
- Involved in clinical trials/research
- NO CALL TIME, M-F
- Immediate opening and will consider 2018 candidates
Requirements: MD/DO, BC/BE. Cornea Fellowship completed. All levels of experience encouraged to apply!
Interview Today! Call or email Amory today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9206
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!